May 29, 2018
In this free 60-minute webinar, expert panellists discuss open source software management and automotive software development.
Panellists – including Jeff Luszcz, VP of Product Management at Flexera and William (Bill) Weinberg, Principal Consultant and Partner at Open Source Sense – will tackle a number of challenges faced by passenger car OEMs and their suppliers in establishing the provenance and ensuring the security of code in modern automotive systems, ranging from IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) to fully autonomous vehicles.
Particular challenges for the panel to consider include:
- Identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in open source automotive software;
- Protecting OEM and Tier I/II IP, and ensuring licensing compliance in the automotive supply chain;
- Integrating and managing tens of millions of lines of open source project code in safety-critical contexts;
- Building bridges from OEMs to open source communities.
Download the slides:
- Managing and securing automotive software: a shared responsibility by Jeff Luszcz, VP of Product Management, Flexera and William (Bill) Weinberg, Principal Consultant and Partner, Open Source Sense
View the webinar recording: